TOPmountain – 5000W Peak Power Inverter for Car,DC 12V to 220V AC Converter with Dual USB for Phone Home Appliances
Description:Material: Aluminum AlloyPeak power: 2000WContinuous power: 960WDigital display: input/output voltageInput voltage: DC 12VOutput voltage: 220VAC/50Hz±3HzUSB output: 5VDC-2.1A/1ANo-load current: Product Features Premium car inverter:5000W inverter with display,especially for notebook computers in the car for continuous use. Applicable to the public series, wind power, solar power, pollution-free power generation industry. Safety: The product has overload protection,overvoltage protection,low
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Peak power: 2000W
Continuous power: 960W
Digital display: input/output voltage
Input voltage: DC 12V
Output voltage: 220VAC/50Hz±3Hz
USB output: 5VDC-2.1A/1A
- Premium car inverter:5000W inverter with display,especially for notebook computers in the car for continuous use. Applicable to the public series, wind power, solar power, pollution-free power generation industry.
- Safety: The product has overload protection,overvoltage protection,low voltage protection and short circuit protection to ensure safe use.
- Durability: The product is made of advanced aluminum alloy,compact design,shockproof,light weight and easy to carry.
- Low noise: The inverter is environmentally friendly when it produces little or no noise at work.
- Output waveform: Modified sine wave.Packing list:1 * Inverter,1 * Cable With Clamp,1 * Chinese and English manuals.Product size: 23 * 12 * 5.5cm.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking 12VoltAppliance.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
RecepciÃ³n Dice 5000w y en la descripciÃ³n real 2000w y 900 w continuos llama a confusion