Ausranvik 37-Quart Portable Fridge Car Refrigerator Car Fridge Car Freezer -4°F ~ 68°F – 12V/24V DC
❄General IntroductionThe Ausranvik portable fridges are designed to provide excellent cooling performance, even at extreme ambient temperatures and with minimal power consumption, it could freeze down to -4°F (-20°C) and keeps the food frozen for a long time. They can be used as standard refrigerator as well as freezer, and the power cord enables you
The Ausranvik portable fridges are designed to provide excellent cooling performance, even at extreme ambient temperatures and with minimal power consumption, it could freeze down to -4°F (-20°C) and keeps the food frozen for a long time. They can be used as standard refrigerator as well as freezer, and the power cord enables you place it wherever you want, backseat or even the trunk.
Rated Power 45W (MAX mode), if you select ECO mode, only 27W.
You could select High, Mid and Low protection level according to your battery capacity. No matter in which level, the circuit board keeps monitoring the input voltage and it will not drain the battery.
Thickness: 1.4”. It is capable of keeping the food frozen (below 32°F, 0°C) for ten hours after disconnecting from the power supply (ambient temperature 78°F).
There is a USB port on the control panel, when it is plugging to the cigarette lighter socket you can recharge your smartphone or other electronic gadgets conveniently.
The smaller section is not as cold as the main section, if there is anything you prefer it stays cool instead of frozen, the small section is for you.
❄Your possible other questions..
Q: Is it easy to clean?
A: Yes, there is a drain plug in the bottom of the car fridge, simply unplug it and the water will drain automatically.
Q: Would it be troublesome to set the temperature every time you use?
A: Only the first time you use it you need to set your desire temperature, the temperature control program remember your setting forever until you change it by yourself.
Any further information needed before purchasing, you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 888-732-2220.
- The Best Portable Fridge for Your Car: We’ve made so many improvements to make travel, camping and living on the road easier for you! Our advanced design includes two compartments, one smaller 6″ wide refrigerated area and a large, deep freezer area, plus more!
- New and Improved LED Control Panel: We took the guesswork (and need to read a manual) out of setting your fridge. Easy to understand buttons let you choose Eco vs Max Cooling, give an at-a-glance view of the vehicle’s battery protection and, of course, easily change the temp. Now that’s smart design.
- Efficient and Effective Car Freezer and Refrigerator: With an innovative aluminum core and thicker 40mm wide insulation, this car cooler uses less power and keeps foods frozen up to 10 hours when turned off. These innovations prolong the compressor life, too.
- Intelligent Battery Protection: Preventive settings keep your vehicle’s battery running strong so the unit won’t run down your battery. The automatic shut off occurs when the input voltage is lower than the setting.
- Anti-Pinch Design, Strapping Handle and a Handy Drain Plug: We believe in safety first, so we improved the closure so it won’t accidentally pinch you. And, the handle is great for strapping on your car, while the drain plug makes it easy to clean the interior.
low power draw, excellent cooling power It arrived, I let it sit about 18 hours due to concern about refrigerant being sloshed around during transit. I plugged it in to the house outlet and it took about one hour to get from 77 to -4 degrees fahrenheit. I ran it for an hour or so, then switched it to 12 volt power from a lithium source. I ran it about 5 hours, then shut it down and brought it to our off grid camping site several days later. It performed like a champ for us. I also brought an icemaker with us and made ice which I…
a great product I received the product yesterday afternoon and I tried it at home to see whether it reallay works since a 110V plug is included, I put in a bottle of Fanta and about one and half an hour later it tasted a little bit crispy.. I like it!Cant’t wait for the weekend to try it!———-2018/9/28 Update———I like the fridge pretty much and I saw some people’s concern about the cooling, thinking maybe I could help so I found my digital thermometer from my garage and…
Keeps my stuff cold without big drain on my and decent capacity for its size On my Kill-a-watt this uses about 50 watts of power at full power, and it only cycles on for maybe 1/10th of the time if your car isn’t hot, so it doesn’t use much power on average. I left it in the car multiple times when I was eating dinner with relatives and it continued working. Having an actual thermostat was a big plus. It uses less power than the thermocouple type coolers and it only runs when it needs to run, not all the time. It appears reasonably durable too. I drove on some fairly…